The Wheaten Health Survey is now online!
Please take this survey for any Wheaten you own or have owned since 2000.
Letter to All Wheaten Terrier Owners
Dear Wheaten Owners:
The Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Club of America is dedicated to preservation of our breed. We know you share our belief that the Wheaten Terrier is very special and that together we will do all in our power to protect and advance it.
We are reaching out to all Wheaten Terrier owners, worldwide, asking that they participate in an overall Health Survey specifically designed to identify significant health or temperament concerns in the breed. With your assistance, we will develop a snapshot of the overall health of the breed, which will help us prioritize future research. Please partner with us in this exciting endeavor, won't you?
- To take the survey, go to the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals website at
Wheaten Health Survey.
- This is an anonymous and confidential survey. Overall results are compiled by OFA and will be made available on the OFA website. It is a good idea to gather your dog’s health records before you start the survey. Please complete this ten-minute survey once for each purebred Wheaten Terrier that lives/lived with you between 2000 to the present, living or dead, healthy or with health or temperament issues.
- DO NOT complete this survey if your dog is a mixed breed.
- DO NOT complete this survey if the dog does not live with you. If the dog lives with someone else, please ask them to take the survey.
- At the end of the survey, click Finish.
- Begin a new survey for each Wheaten that lives/lived with you.
We welcome you to share this survey with other Wheaten owners and breeders. You can help get the word out by forwarding this email or posting on social media. Your dog’s information is invaluable information to determine the overall health and well-being of our breed and the more dogs that participate, the better our “snapshot” will look!
Thank you for participating in the 2018 Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Club of America, Inc. Health Survey.
Any questions about accessing the survey website, contact email@example.com.